Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Unified Physician Management
The Front Desk/Receptionist performs several duties, including greeting and scheduling patients and visitors, registering new patients, entering demographic and insurance information, and scheduling appointments for medical services for the patients. Excellent customer service skills in a busy environment is essential. The Front Desk/Receptionist utilizes a computer to register patients and enter information necessary to create a medical chart, as well as billing information. This position is a member of a team of staff dedicated to providing a high-quality patient satisfaction experience for patients needing obstetrical and gynecological care.
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience using computer software for patient registration
- At least one year of experience in a healthcare clinic practice preferred
Front Desk/Receptionist Job Duties:
- Greets patients as they arrive for their appointments welcoming them to the practice.
- Enters registration information into the computer, and validates that demographic and insurance information is current.
- Collects co-pays and outstanding balances from patients as needed.
- Schedules appointments for new patients and established patients and reschedules patients when necessary due to changes in provider schedules.
- Works with billing staff to help answer questions patients may have regarding their account.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
- Answers telephones and directs calls to appropriate staff.
- Explains clinic process to prospective new patients and schedules appointments as needed.
- Performs check-out functions for patients, including scheduling of follow-up appointments as needed, and utilizing practice management system to ensure check-in and check-out process is complete.
- Performs insurance eligibility transactions and translates for patients regarding their financial responsibility.
- Serves and protects the patient community by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job location will be in the Boca Raton/Boynton Beach area. Please fax your resumes to (561) 734-0472 or email to email@example.com