Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contract Administration Manager
at Unified Physician Management
The primary responsibility of the Contract Administration Manager is to facilitate and manage relationships between group purchasing and vendors and act as the liaison between those vendors and Care Centers. They will also be responsible to negotiate vendor contract including pricing and contract language to obtain the best possible pricing and to mitigate risk. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate and manage group purchasing relationships with vendors
- Negotiate pricing and contract language
- Act as liaison between vendors and Care Centers
- Manage staff to maintain and update purchasing guide for Care Centers and manage GPO membership updates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience required
- A minimum of 2 years purchasing/contracting experience to include pricing negotiations and contract language negotiations
- Effective time management, logical problem solving and analytical skills with a demonstrated attention to detail are required
- Requires outstanding listening and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work and communicate with providers and practice staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mastery of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.