Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Leasing & Marketing Professional
at Lincoln Property Company
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Lakeridge at the Moors
- Job Type
- Regular Part-Time
Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a hands-on Part-Time Leasing & Marketing Professional to manage the leasing of apartments and assist with resident relations. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys helping customers and building relationships. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Manage all aspects of the leasing process, including leasing apartments, preparing lease paperwork and assisting to ensure a smooth move-in.
- Greet clients, assess needs, answer questions and provide tours of the apartments and community.
- Process applications, and prepare and review lease agreements and renewals.
- Respond to in-person, phone and email inquiries, which includes providing leasing information, making appointments and creating and following up with maintenance requests.
- Assist with completing weekly, monthly and special reports as assigned by the Leasing Manager or Business Manager.
- Receive deposits and rent money, and record appropriately.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist all clients with a positive and friendly tone.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bi-lingual- English & Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Customer service focused with the ability to be a strong team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; weekends required.
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, which includes walking the property and climbing stairs.
- A valid driver's license is required.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.*
*NOTE: Some benefits may not be applicable to part-time positions.