BrightStar Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BrightStar Credit Union
- Job ID
- Facilities Management
- Regular Full-Time
BrightStar Credit Union is seeking a COURIER.
The primary role of this position is to make a difference in our neighbors financial lives. This is accomplished by providing the highest quality of service to both internal and external members. In addition, responsibilities are to pick up, sort & process all incoming and outgoing mail. To deliver to designated locations supplies, miscellaneous furniture and equipment. To assist Facilities Manager as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Makes daily pickups and delivieres to the branches, US Post Office, and other locations as needed.
- Provide outstanding service to each internal and external member as defined by our Service Standards and Promises.
- Sort all incoming and process all outgoing mail.
- To maintain cleanliness and upkeep of assigned areas, including van and equipment.
- To observce each location for any upkeep or safety hazard needs and report it to the Facilities Manager.
- Perform duties including but not limited to: maintenance tasks, ordering supplies and other facilities duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Provide outstanding service to internal and external members as defined by our Service Standards and Promises.
- To ensure daily delivery and pickups are made timely according to the current issued schedule.
- To sort all incoming mail accurately and process all outgoing mail cost efficiently following US Postal requirements.
- To maintain friendly and professional service to all Credit Union employees and assist all managers when needed.
- Must be able to make appropriate decisions within the courier and facilities job scope when necessary.
- To ensure daily delivery and pickups made with zero errors.
- To maintain cleanliness of mail, storage areas and courier van to prescribed standard set by supervisor.
- Maintain knowledge with training:
BSA Compliance - every employees is required to uphold the credit union's compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and
anti-money laudering policies and procedures. Specific functions with TFCU will take into
consideration the awareness of unusual of suspicious activity that is relevant to the department.
Knowledge & Skills:
Experience: One month to twelve months of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: Work normally involves contacts with persons beyond immediate associates generally regarding routine
matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion. Outside contacts
take the form of service to the public (members or vendors) requiring ordinary courtesy in providing
assistance and information.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a driving record that will meet credit union standards.
- Must be able to operate and travel independently via automovile.
- Must be able to operate a mail machine/scale, computer, telephone, portable generator, and other small hand tools.
- Must have computer skills and the ability to create spreadsheets for expenses and supply inventory.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
BrightStar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BrightStar Credit Union is a drug free workplace.