Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
Cross Country Healthcare is a national leader in providing innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Our solutions leverage our nearly 40 years of expertise and insight to assist clients in solving complex labor-related challenges while maintaining high quality outcomes. We are dedicated to recruiting and placing highly qualified healthcare professionals in virtually every specialty and area of expertise. With more than 9,500 active contracts, our diverse client base includes both clinical and nonclinical settings, servicing acute care hospitals, physician practice groups, outpatient and ambulatory-care centers, nursing facilities, both public schools and charter schools, rehabilitation and sports medicine clinics, government facilities.
The MSP Program Billing Analyst’s primary responsibility is to ensure timely and accurate processing of timesheets and invoices through the VMS technology. The MSP Program Billing Analyst will also research and resolve all provider and client inquiries in a timely and customer-focused manner.
- The primary function is to take ownership of the error free completion of the entire weekly pay/bill cycle to include:
- Timesheet & Expense entry and into the VMS tool from various sources
- Timesheet integration processing into the VMS tool and management of successful resolution of integration exceptions requiring interaction with IT, MSP Operations, and/or Customer
- Audit of all timesheet and expenses against client contractual billing rules
- Invoicing all customers, based on customers’ billing cycle, for all hours worked and all other revenue including travel, bonus, and housing subsidies
- Responsible for distribution of all invoices in accordance with customer requests
- Provide accurate processing of all timesheet adjustments into the VMS tool, initiated by either external (supplier-related) or internal (Cross Country) requests
- Accurate and timely processing of all adjustments (debits and credits), initiated by either external (client-related) or internal (Cross Country) requests
- Timely research and resolution of all billing inquiries to the assigned mailboxes utilizing the highest level of customer service
- Responsible to maintain all necessary documentation for processing cycle; included but not limited to emailed invoices, reports, etc.
- Perform all necessary SOX and Internal Key Controls
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge and understanding of various time entry and time approval processes used by the client and its impact on the payroll and billing processing
- Ability to run and analyze queries and reports for weekly processing as well as for research and inquiries
- Ability to reconcile large quantities of data utilizing Excel
- Build and maintain relationships with MSP Operations and establish and maintain rapport with client contacts
- Engage necessary departments in support of customer objectives and needs in order to optimize the client experience
- Client facing and strong relationship building experience
- Proven aptitude to execute in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Detail and task-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Deadline driven
- Handle several conflicting priorities, must be flexible, be willing to assist and fill in as needed
- Flexible and adaptable
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with a proficient knowledge of Excel
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3 years’ experience in billing, preferably in the Staffing industry
- MSP/VMS staffing industry experience is highly desired
- 3-5 years of demonstrated analytical sense with excellent attention to detail
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability