Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
At Correct Care Solutions (CCS), we have the opportunity to serve patients who have traditionally been underserved. Mental Health in jails, prisons, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities offers an exciting and fulfilling career to psychiatrists.
At CCS, we offer Psychiatrists flexible career opportunities, competitive pay and benefits, and a support team that is one of the best in the industry. Join us today and grow your career with a company that values patient’s health.
Our Psychiatrist assumes responsibility for the admission, continuing care, and discharge of patients. Our Staff Psychiatrist provides leadership to the multi-disciplinary treatment team, and participates in performance improvement and other activities.
Education for Psychiatrist:
- A MD from an accredited university.
Experience for Psychiatrist:
- At least one (1) year experience in clinical psychiatry.
Licenses/Certifications for Psychiatrist:
- Licensed in the state of practice. Board certified or eligible in psychiatry.
- Successful completion of an accredited Psychiatry Residency, at minimum.
- Completes an initial psychiatric assessment within 24 hours of admission. Completes a comprehensive treatment plan within deadlines. Develops, reviews, and updates individualized treatment and discharge plans in conjunction with interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Treatment includes prescription of psychotropic drugs in accordance, when applicable, with practice guidelines as well as the use of other modalities. Follows up and monitors tests and consultations, provides education and diagnosis to the patients and when applicable, their families. Documents ongoing care and discharge readiness. Conducts daily rounds on the unit.
- Completes a summary of treatment including a mental status exam before the one-year anniversary of the patient’s admission. Completes all discharge summaries within 30 days of patients discharge.
- Documents completely all services provided in the patient's medical record. Properly documents on patients chart as required by 155 or applicable State Standards, Joint Commission and other regulations. Ensures quality and legibility of his/her written orders and progress notes.
- Supervises the overall medical care received by the patients, reviews and oversees the treatment plan, leadership on the multi-disciplinary team, supervision of appropriate staff and students, and clinical oversight of unit activities.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.