Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Manager (Law Firm)
at Ascendo Resources
Ascendo Resources is currently seeking an Office Manager to work full-time, direct-hire!
Company is a national law firm with offices throughout Florida, New York, and the Northeast.
This particular role would be based in Miami, FL but would travel to several offices throughout Florida.
Salary ranges from $70,000.00+, depending on experience.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment. Some basic IT experience a plus!
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the office; including certain entry-level associates, and providing orientation and training to new employees
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Family-oriented company.
- Commuter benefits for public transportation or parking provided for.
- Every Friday, office breakfast is served, complimentary.
- Full benefits: 80/20% split on insurance
- 401k contribution
Ascendo specializes in placing accounting, finance, banking, compliance, healthcare, Legal, IT, HR, and administrative professionals in temporary and project opportunities, as well as direct-hire positions. Through our specialized divisions, Ascendo Resources has the solution to your critical staffing & consulting needs.
What is a Talent Network?
- Tasking all office duties to office staff
- Maintain office equipment and office supplies
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office procedures
- Supervise all non- clinical office staff including business office, front office and administrative support personnel
- Perform general office/facilities management duties
- Maintain office equipment and ensure service contracts of office equipment
- Ensure all aspects of office operations
- Close the front office area
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Help all departments in front office
- Manage the office support team
- Supply for the business office
- Operate an efficient office practice
- Monitor office policies and procedures
- Implement office policies and procedures
- Controlling the entire office administration
- Provide administrative leadership to the front office staff
- Assess office staff on performance ability
- Coordinate staffing within the office
- Maintain office services and flow by organizing and managing office operations and procedures