Ace Cash Express, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ace Cash Express, Inc.
You build connections with customers, whether they visit our store one time or for several years to come. Instantly make a difference in someone’s life through one interaction by listening to their needs and educating them on how our services and products can help. ACE is an amazing company where our employees stay because they love their schedules, the people they work with, and the growth opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
Flexible Schedules | Holiday Pay | Training | Sales Incentives | Career Paths | 401K1 | Benefits2 | PTO3
What does a normal day look like?
At ACE, you’ll MAKE IT EASY for our customers by providing the best customer service!
- Educate customers on products
- Listen to customer needs
- Maintain store security
- Provide card services
- Process MoneyGram transactions
- Complete Bill Pay transactions
- Cash checks
1 All employees are eligible to participate in 401K plan with up to 50% company match on employee contributions
2 Full-time employees are eligible for benefits after 90 days of continuous employment, including medical, dental, vision, and short/long-term disability
3 ACE offers generous paid time off plans
What are we looking for?
Experience | Qualifications
- Cash handling experience (6-12mo+ required)
- Retail experience (6-12mo+ required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Sales experience
- High-energy to effectively multi-task and manage numerous transactions
- Positive, customer service-driven attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and desire to work independently, with little to no supervision4
- Availability to work 3-4 days per week for 10-12-hour shifts
4 Most shifts, you will work independently and stay at the store for the full shift; for example, you may arrive at 8:20am and stay until 7:20pm